[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: O/T......EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!

  • From: inquestgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:32:45 EST

Someone named Daniel Smith IMed me
and said that he was stuck in  London. Had been robbed and hit on the head
and all his money was stolen.  Then he asked me for money. I told him
that I would have to do some checking  to make some calls to
make sure that this was legit and all of a sudden he  was gone. Does anyone
know if our own Dan Smith really is in London? Just  wanted to
tell everyone that if it is someone trying to get money from  someone you
could be next. Obviously if it was the real Dan Smith...I would  have had no
problem sending him money.
Amy Greenhut

Isnt Dan Smith judging the National next year?   These crooks  missed on
that, they could've gotten a lot of money......hahahahaha.    AND....didn't
they think we could call Marilyn and check on the story?  Of  course not, they
are hoping most are not as bright as Amy (way to go  girl!!)

but seriously, I am sure Dan is safe, warm and cozy at home.
Ileana