[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: O/T......EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AKeller97@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:49:52 +0000 (UTC)

I totally agree...but what if it really was Dan and he really did need some
help. I told him that i would do some checking to make sure that it really was
him and he was gone.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant