[ SHOWGSD-L ] O/T......EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shepherd, german" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:27:06 +0000 (UTC)

I was on Facebook a few minutes ago. Someone named Daniel Smith IMed me and
said that he was stuck in London. Had been robbed and hit on the head and all
his money was stolen. Then he asked me for money. I told him that I would have
to do some checking to make some calls to make sure that this was legit and all
of a sudden he was gone. Does anyone know if our own Dan Smith really is in
London?  Just wanted to tell everyone that if it is someone trying to get
money from someone you could be next. Obviously if it was the real Dan
Smith...I would have had no problem sending him money.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant