[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OHHHH ZENYATTA

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, "VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx" <vprezhmf@xxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:01:37 +0000

Ah yes...if we could just take out the human factor...oh well!
Disregard them.....rejoice in the fact that deep in our hearts we
know we had the pleasure of watching a truly great one...something
so beautiful that it makes your heart sing.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com