[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OHHHH ZENYATTA

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:53:24 -0800 (PST)

I was upset they raced her, For what? Their ego! She gave her all as a true
Champion.
The other jockeys made two blocks of horses for her to get around.
NO horse can do this.
God protect the animals from people.
Zenyatta is truly the best of the best! I cried and swore and hope she retires
to happiness and GREAT foals.
What the he-- is wrong with people that risk the lives and health of animals
for
their own pumped up status?
Joan
 Joan F. Fox