[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OHHHH ZENYATTA

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 18:18:04 -0500

AND TO COIN A PHRASE ---"WE KNOW WHO TO    "BLAME"
Sorry, I just could not resist.  However, on another sport note -- earlier
some of you said that "football" was over --- I had to keep changing my
channels because a very very superb game was on --LSU vs ALABAMA.
Ah, to see us really really win was so great and there is no "BLAME"
here.   LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH AND I AM ON A BIG
HIGH.   I only wish it was a dog show win for a special GSD of mine,
but, alas I just cannot have anything but you wonderful folks and something
superb ---  MY MEMORIES.   TNX BIG TIME      Norma no L NOT
Lookin' at Lucky -- Ok, I'll lurk a bit