[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OFA, Integrity and the Breeders Code

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 07:26:56 -0500

Jamie is right on something, thou.  Those who never signed the  breeders
code before have scripted all the excuses in the world not to sign a  new
one.
The eternal "no one is going to tell me what to do", whether is  good or not
is irrelevant. They are not going to sign.  They will continue  making up
excuses

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I signed the code many moons ago -  then when I rejoined the club I did not
resign  why?

 My kennel is
State licensed and inspected -  -dogs, records and contracts
County licensed and inspected
Akc - records  kept and  written contracts given

All of the above are very specific in what their requirements are  -   The
codes of the past are subjective-

No excuse here - Just don't feel a need to sign the code -  Nor would I feel
a need to sign a new one-  If I am not doing it  right with the above
watching over my shoulder  then  signing another piece of paper is not going
to change a thing

sally

.

Sally