[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OFA, Integrity and the Breeders Code

  • From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 21:12:38 +0000

Geeezz - Tell me again why you think you wouldn't be good for the board -
You love the breed and think of what is best for it
You are good with people who disagree
You are a great communicator
You don't need the prestige
You don't need the power
It is not about that anyway...

I am 'accidentally' emailing this to the list.  You only have a week and a half
to get the petition with 25 names in<EG>.

Love you Dad.

Alycia