[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No doubt about it

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:06:33 -0800

I fed kibble (and will again). Since all of my dogs did very well on that and
every other experiment I tried (including raw for awhile), I have come to the
conclusion that dogs that eat offal, grass, each others’ poop, and various
interesting bugs and seem to live long health live with what I feed them, what
they eat is probably more a function of how good it makes the owner feel. I
see a lot of dogs looking great on Old Roy.

It makes me feel good now to feed (well, I will!) Natures’ Domain’s no grain
kibble, throwing in a carrot or a piece of fruit or other veggies as treat.
They love cheese as a treat, so they’ll get that. Pieces of hot dogs, too :-).
They had small poop, no overwhelming thirst, and seemed to thrive on ND’s no
grain kibble.

Most of my dogs had great coats, all lived (except Ch Moxie and YO!) past 11, 3
past 13, and were healthy until age related diseases did them in. If a dog
does well, lives a good healthy life, looks great, isn’t that all that matters?

Storm

On Nov 13, 2015, at 6:44 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I often ask myself when I think something is fairly clear, like OJ Simpson
being guilty of two murders and he was clearly guilty beyond a reasonable
doubt, but the jury saw things differently, so I asked why... I came to some
reasons why the jury did what it did, so if I offended you about my kibble "3
groups" sorry, it was not my intention ( but I still plan to use my grouping
in my video because I believe it's true... If you would tell me why you feed
kibble? Remember I've had dogs since I was 9 years old... And we feed
kibble! But for the past 11 years we have been feeding raw.... I've been
eating McDonald's for 50 years too, and it has finally caught up with me....
So once again anyone out there. Why do you feed kibble? Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App