[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No doubt about it

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 18:58:41 -0800

Angela nailed. 7,381,701,692 people on the earth - 7,381,701,692 realities.

Dave

LOL, interesting philosophy Mr. Ginsburg! I like it! Coming from Law
enforcement family and past involvement; what always fascinated me is how each
witness/victim will tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the
truth....and they did!!! What is not factor is what's called PERCEPTION! Each
person sees things differently because of how their processes it.
So categorize people into categories is what I agree with Evan. Everyone has
different experiences with not one person OR dog being the same. To
approach it as levels kinda does a disservice to the learning process.
Interesting input from people! Angela

Angela Scott 🐾
adonispersian@xxxxxxx <mailto:adonispersian@xxxxxxx>

_____