[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No doubt about it

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 00:37:39 -0500

I feed it because after 46 years it has given me about 30 champions, ten
or so ROMs, three AOE, maybe ten or so Selects, and probably about 120
quality dogs that lived good long lives.

Evan L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 11/13/2015 6:46:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I often ask myself when I think something is fairly clear, like OJ Simpson
being guilty of two murders and he was clearly guilty beyond a reasonable
doubt, but the jury saw things differently, so I asked why... I came to
some reasons why the jury did what it did, so if I offended you about my
kibble "3 groups" sorry, it was not my intention ( but I still plan to use my
grouping in my video because I believe it's true... If you would tell me why
you feed kibble? Remember I've had dogs since I was 9 years old... And we
feed kibble! But for the past 11 years we have been feeding raw.... I've
been eating McDonald's for 50 years too, and it has finally caught up with
me.... So once again anyone out there. Why do you feed kibble? Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App