[ SHOWGSD-L ] Newbie's 1st National-Please Read

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:56:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/2006 1:04:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
WHAT WAS  YOUR BEST or MOST MEMORABLE NATIONAL?
There's no restriction on the reasons  why it was your best National.

It might be the time I had a bitch finish by going winner's bitch, then I
took her into Specials to go number two Select.

Or the time I was in Kentucky and didn't freeze to death.

Or the year I sprained my ankle in the Specials class.

Or maybe the time I met Jane Kerner, or Dave Rinke, or Joan Ford, or Cappy
and Gloria, or Fred, or maybe the year I tore my hamstring showing under Fred,
or the years that I saw Houston go Select, or the year a Dakota son went
Grand  Victor, or the year I saw The Boss go Grand Victor, or the year I saw
Jack
Newton's dog go Grand Victor, or the time I met Helen Fisher, or the year I
was  on the board so I got to work at the national, or the year I met Zoe at
the  national. It might have been the year I won the Bred By Class and Ken
Downing  was behind me with the second place dog. Or maybe the year I showed
Ben in
the  Maturity and went third behind R-Man and Illuminator. Or the year I got
to sell  raffle tickets, or the first year I did a Blog, or the year I first
went to  Philadelphia and got to threaten the teamsters with a big dog, or the
year I was  introduced to Jimmy, or the years I made new friends. Or possibly
the years I  got to see my old friends again.

If this is your first year, come by and say hello. I want to be able to say
this is one of my favorite nationals as it is the one when I met   Paulette.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together