[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Newbie's 1st National-Please Read

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 06:03:40 -0500

For me? I have 2!
Ist was MY  Champion..............from my 2nd litter, BISS Ch Abraxas Li'
Shot v Konigin, was being shown in SPECIALS! I'll never forget being So
proud...........Matthew Smith was on the other end of the lead. Never had a
feeling like that before!

2nd was 2005.........When I stood in the Arena and accepted the Hero Dog
Award for my Jerry Lee, Konigin's Great Balls Afire. To stand before the
ENTIRE Club and accept something so prestigious........still almost brings
me to my knees. I know Jerry Lee was there right along side his son Little
Richard, as I saw all those faces that Jerry Lee had helped. Mo