[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New news Great news

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx,showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:09:08 +0000

I don't see HOW they could move an animal up to Best when, even though the
Reserve moves up to the equivalent of WD/WB, there is no way to compare to the
opposite sex to designate a 'Best'.  Example - the bitch is better than the dog
therefore gets Best.  However, if the bitch win is disallowed whats to say that
the male, currently BOS, is not far supperior to the Reserve female???  The
Best and Best Opp is equavelent to the BOW award, without a comparison there
can be no BOW and in the Futurity there can be no Best or Best Opp.
--
Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com

From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx