[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New news Great news

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:03:02 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I wish these people would post directly to the List rather than going
through you Evan.  It's shit disturbing when it's the wrong info......  J=
ust
too much like **The View**.  =0D
=EF=BB=BF =0D
Kate Syssoloff - Rockannand GSD 1-604-826-9619=0D
In Beautiful British Columbia, Canada=0D
SEL INTEGRA~SEL PATENT~FV SOLEIL~BIM THE TANGO~EKO-LAN'S FORTUNE=0D
http://www.members.shaw.ca/rockannand=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx=0D
Date: 7/24/2007 4:32:31 PM=0D
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] New news Great news=0D
 =0D
I just received some good news, and so I am passing it on.=0D
 =0D
As you know, a board member told me that Bob Lindsey would not be allowed=
=20
to=0D
film the national. I just received a post from a "higher board member" wh=
o=0D
told me that Bob would be there, and would be filming. He reminded me tha=
t I=0D
had  negotiated the original contract for Bob, and that there would be no=
=0D
interference with Bob's taping of our national.=0D
 =0D
I will call the original source and find out why the information was  wro=
ng.=0D
 =0D
I had also posted that one of the winners of the Guzman/Root situation=0D
received a letter that all the awards had been taken away. I just receive=
d a=0D
message from another of the winners, a co-owner, that he had received no
such=0D
message.=0D
 =0D
I only know what I am told. I would invite any of the Root/Guzman winners=
=20
to=0D
let us know what is going on.=0D
 =0D