[ SHOWGSD-L ] New news Great news

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:15:15 EDT

I just received some good news, and so I am passing it on.

As you know, a board member told me that Bob Lindsey would not be allowed  to
film the national. I just received a post from a "higher board member" who
told me that Bob would be there, and would be filming. He reminded me that I
had  negotiated the original contract for Bob, and that there would be no
interference with Bob's taping of our national.

I will call the original source and find out why the information was  wrong.

I had also posted that one of the winners of the Guzman/Root situation
received a letter that all the awards had been taken away. I just received a
message from another of the winners, a co-owner, that he had received no such
message.

I only know what I am told. I would invite any of the Root/Guzman winners  to
let us know what is going on.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together