[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Length Change?

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, "DaList" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:33:48 -0500

Oooo, I'm looking back to the mid & late 90s. There may have been
a dozen or more total that she hauled around, now I think of it.   For
the "test" it was just an average sized group in a working pen for the
individual competition of each dog, not bunches of sheep milling about
ad nausiem on a huge piece of land tho.  So, no I guess it wasn't the
big full trial.  I wanted to say folks will travel with them.  Norma no L