[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National Length Change?

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 15:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Think about what you just said .... with smaller entries we can cut down the
days of the National to make it fewer days so that it is more afforable and
therefore more people will enter which will boost our entries. And BTW ...The
National is more then four days when you include the performance events.
Herding I believe starts on Saturday before anything else and the Temperament
Test has been on Tuesdays for many years. I would love to come for only four
days instead of 6 or 7 <VBG> This topic went round and round a few years back
and there wasn't much that could be cut out since our breed does it all!

Lyn Chernak
~ CherLyn Shepherds ~
A German Shepherd for ALL Rings
   CherLyn's Dixie, CD, RAE, BH, TC, HIC, CGC