[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW STUD DOGS to CT PVT

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx" <WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx>, Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx, campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:43:59 -0600

yes..this is exactly what it means...and did you buy this bitch with a
title..or take her from scratch, put all the hours into her training and
put the SchH 3 on her...how does one know about training...when one buys
dogs with titles that someone else has done? I don't get it...to me that is
like buying finished dogs..and calling yourself a breeder of champions,
when really your just a buyer of champions..here is another question..in a
litter of show potential puppies...maybe only one or 2 meets with
potential..the rest are pets...in an import litter..I am certain that not
every puppy has the aptitude for schutzhund..and most all don't have the
conformation for the show ring...how do the breeders in this country using
import lines decern which are pet when almost the whole litter looks like
pets? also...since when does breeding to titled parents guarantee the
results of the puppies...I get puppy calls all the time from people who
can't figure why pet puppies form import lines are astronomically
priced.other than telling them it is a marketing technique..I really can't
offer any other explanation. they certainly aren't
healthier,prettier,smarter, better bred. Most who peddle import lines have
no true dog experience..they by 2 dogs from import lines..and breed
them...sounds like back yard breeders to me.. so please do not try to tell
me this is not big business...if the bottom fell out of the import
market..you would see these so called breeders"who want to better the
breed" baling out like rats leaving a sinking ships..C.Grainger

List.
> > Therefor it is my advice to take all the information and interest
> > elsewhere..
> > NEVER mention German Imports again, EVER, on this List..
>

> Barb does it mean I cant brag about my female
> out of Christinen Brunnen Kennel????  she is SchH3, "a fast normal"
> Koreklassed for life.    I cant even remember if i told you.  she
produced the VP1
> puppy female with Karats Yoker as sire at the WDA NASS in WI  :)   She is
AWESOME
> i saw her and fell in love with her.. her bitework is SOUND she is sooo
neat
> and clear and outs and u should see her silent guarding, i watched her in
the
> stands and she was im the  top females  in protection to get into the
working
> class.    she is soooooo fun and sooooo kewl!!!   she will be bred
probably
> within the week.
>
> She is a VA6 Dux della Valcuvia daughter, Dux is a Max della Loggia Son
and
> her Mother goes to my Cretas lines, the El Tous lines Octavio El Tous and
his
> dam Virgo, i just LOVE those lines, gotta love the Italian and Spanish
> backround in her  <g> i do !!!!
>
> Actually VA1 Ulme de Valdovin,
> http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/221.html
> who is Dux's great grandmother, is compared to the "Palme"
> of today.  Ulme was undefeated in Germany in 96 she was 2 times VA6 in
> Germany, Siegerin of Spain, 2 times Siegerin of Italy and also begium.
Her mother