[ SHOWGSD-L ] Miami shows, done!!!!!

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:40:29 -0800 (PST)

First, I want to thank our judges, Kathy Potter, who judges on a completely
non-Miami day. And she was under the weather too!!!!!
  And I want to thak Ed, he was a pleasure to have at our shows too.

  Next I want to thank all the exhibitors who came from elsewhere.  Amy, Randy,
Sandy, and many more, too many to name, thank you all for putting us on your
calendar.

  Our handler deserve thanks too......None are on the list, but they deserve
note, George skipping the storm up north, Scott and Lauren, always a pleasure
to have you around, and Alex, it wouldn't be a Miami show without you.

  I want to thank my fellow club memebers for all the hard work it takes to do
the show on the days of the show.  The ring set up, the food (Kathy, you saved
us, Hiram, coffee!!!!!!), Al for stepping in when Margy Golant got sick, we
missed you Margy!.  And the rest of the club for supporting your club's shows.

  Congrats to all the winners, we crowned the 51st champion for Karl and Betty,
an honor.  To Manny, Joey, and the Metz's, Tom tom is a super dog!!!!

  Amy, beautiful bitch, she deserves her wins.

  And to our Winner's bitch, Randy, so glad you came!!!!

  I hope to see all of you at the Treasure Coast shows, I will be doing my best
to be there.

  I will be taking a break from the list.  I need the time I spent reading to
recover and prepare for Liddy's litter.  I don't even have space for the
whelping box yet and I need it!!!!

  The box is being delivered tomorrow.  For anyone who knew Boxer's in the
80's, Leo Martell is making my box.  He did my kitchen, maple, gorgeous, and I
asked him to make me a box for Liddy.

  Take care all, I will be back to brag on my litter later!!!!

  If anyone feels they must contact me, I can be reached at lovnobednc@xxxxxxx

  or 305-772-3647
  Thank you all for sharing the list with me, I will be back in a few weeks.
  Sheila

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training