[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Miami shows, done!!!!!

  • From: "Kathy Potter" <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:30:30 -0600

If you have never attended these shows - you must!! These are the
most wonderful and gracious dog people in our fancy. Sheila really
set herself up for 'lots' during this period and she was great.
She was Show Secretary, kitchen remodeler, hostess and soon to be
puppy 'grandma' and she handled it well. My ring steward Al was
wonderful. All of the club members particularly Kathy and Joey,
Manny and my good friends Chris & Jorge - you are terrific. Now to
the dogs.

General:  All of my winners were of excellent temperament and character.
They showed good Shepherd type and motion and were a pleasure to judge.

WD, BOW & BP:

JOGRA'S SGT. PEPPER (CH. Utopia's Meet Joe Black - CH. Jerrwen's
Margarita).  He was dark, masculine with a beautiful head piece.
Although just a 'baby' this youngster shows great promise. He
was clean both directions and had a smooth, rhythmic gait. His
good temperament, masculine characteristics propelled him to this
win.

WB:

ACARA'S TRUE CALLING (CH. Ponca Hill's Snake - Acara's Cold Shoulder).
WOW is the comment that comes to mind. She is beautiful, clean at both
ends and can she move! A truly spectacular bitch.

BOB:

SEL. CH. LINDENHILL'S VOODOO DRUMS (CH. Ponca Hill's Snake - GVX CH.
Lindenhill's Voodoo Lily). What a hunk this guy is. He is masculine
with a truly gorgeous head and beautiful expression. His temperament
and character are so evident. He is strong in motion as you would
want a male to be but yet does it easily.

BOS:

CH. ARIEL V ALMANYA (Kaleef's Dover -  Almanya's High Altitude). This
is just a beautiful bitch. She is lovely standing and in motion and
oozes feminity. She is clean with lovely temperament and a beautiful
outline. Totally sound!

Kathy Potter