[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Miami shows, done!!!!!

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:02:21 -0800 (PST)

I am sure I missed a few important names in my thank you's.  Barbara Hefner was
kind enough to come, and so was Kevin Reynolds, with dogs needed to be sure we
got our majors.

  We could not have given Karl and Betty their champion without the support of
Marquin kennels.

  So they get a special thank you, and to Mark for staying home to care for the
dogs that did not come.

  Barb, you made the weekend complete!!!!
  Sheila
BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx wrote:
        In a message dated 2/13/2006 10:46:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx writes:
  Next I want to thank all the exhibitors who came from elsewhere.  Amy, Randy,
Sandy, and many more, too many to name, thank you all for putting us on your
calendar.
  You forgot me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's