[ SHOWGSD-L ] ALDF 2-RALEEF TOO

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:38:20 -0800

"Listers"...
The last time I ransacked the ALDF web site www.aldf.org  was over a year ago.
At that time their donations were in the high 6 figures...I believe they were
over $800,000.00

This year they have the 2004 figure posted. They have increased their donations
into the millions. In 2004 the took in $2, 904, 861.00 in donations. Almost 3/4
of a million in donations from Foundations and people who have died and left
them or included them in their estates. Add to that their interest from
investments and monies from their own CREDIT CARD and they have a total income
of $3,818,022.

That's a pretty piece of change and it's all dedicate to taking away your right
to own, breed, and show the GSD.

By the end of the day...RALEEF will have it's own email address. You may ask
whatever question you would like and we will put you in contact with your
regional RALEEF Rep. We will help you organize your Regional Clubs actions on
Education, Action, or fund raising. We'll also be easy to spot as we will be
sporting new RALEEF buttons that are being made as I type. You can sport such a
button with a modest donation to our committee and our cause.

ASAP...we will have a portion of the PClub web site to help you, too. I
apologize for the delay in getting all of our services online either PClub web
site, email address, or posts to "Da List"...but we've only been an approved
committee for 17 days.

 When I went back into the ALDF site looking for their figures I was taken
aback. I pride myself on staying on top of what the ARO's are up to. That
said...I had NO IDEA of the ALDF's recent success. Now if you think they're
just sitting on that 3.8 mil...they're not. They've spent almost 3 million in
legal intervention, education, and member development.

Striking info ya all...very striking info.

Paul

Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com