[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lets put our thinking caps on

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:09:01 EST

Careful with the name calling Dave.....LOL

MOVING ON............but aware of unfinished business....

I like that idea.

Lack of education, and poor communication are a HUGE problem (can you  tell??)

I like the idea of the PSA, the one about the flyers at vet offices, and  the
one about the ad on the pet section on the papers.

What we need is organization.  Lets form a team, and get organized so  that
we work together on this and present a strong front to the public.

I will be back in a couple of hours with a tool to facilitate this......let
me install some new software.

Ileana

In a message dated 2/7/2007 1:18:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Increasingly, this is the age of the internet.....

I was working  on a web page for our club, until my computer blew up! Darned
Al  Quida!

Concept:
Ad in newspaper for Non-profit -

GERMAN  SHEPHERD DOGS
The German Shepherd Dog Club of Reno offers information and  referrals
www.GSDCReno.something

The web page would list all  members, their email contact address and their
web page. This way, people  searching the paper for a puppy would be
automatically directed to  articles on where to go, how to select, and who to
contact.

It  couldn't hurt.