[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Knowledge is always important

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:55:42 -0400

Of course, those who don't bury their heads in the sand suspect
(probably correctly) who posed the biggest objections to the Breeders'
Code that Jamie
presented.  This would be the same person who got the club into this
mess in the first place with self-serving motives that even a blind man
should
have seen through.  And I would not be surprised at all to find out who
is behind the request for Margy to resign...gee, it seems as tho all a
person
has to do is have a brain and think for him/herself, and that person is
shooed out of the way so the secrecy that has enveloped the "leadership" of
this club since the beginning of the year can be
maintained...............and in the meantime, the club is a
laughingstock, even to the general membership.
    I surely hope everybody has been paying attention to who's done
what...and remember those things at election time.
    From here, it seems to me that any problems the Board has faced are
the result of Board actions...can anyone enlighten me (and others) if
this is
an incorrect assumption?  I doubt it, but I'd like to see someone try.
          Since the Hunte fiasco, the membership has been treated like a
collection of morons who can't think...unfortunately, we CAN...and I hope we
all think very hard at election time.
Peggy