[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Knowledge is always important

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:49:05 -0400

    I will join the ranks of those who believe Margy should definitely
publish her letter.  This whole thing smacks of MORE secrecy and poor
leadership...or listening to the advice of the self-serving.  There are
some board members who know better, I know for a fact...obviously they
have been beaten into submission....my damn women's club is better run
than the GSDCA.
   Peggy