[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It's tough to get to a national these days...

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:24:05 -0500

Sally,
    Pete actually went to one show in Houston.....MANY years ago! I swore
after that one he would NEVER go again. Amy and I had our
rountine...........get in the room Friday night and get it all set up.
Sunday,after the show, back the van up to the room and DUMP the stuff in the
van, once we got home......get the dogs and the stuff we needed out of the
van.......and gave ourselves 24 hours to dump the rest of the van. Well,
Pete showed up..........Sunday morning early he was seen carrying dirty
clothes across the parking lot to the van, dropping out undies as he
walked.The van HAD to be loaded accept the dogs before the show started!
Pete was seen running around the ring holding his pocket protector and
hollering at Spunky Sr.     Randy Chesnut was setting with us and asks "What
the H*LL is he doing??????????"  We get home and the van HAD to be unloaded
within 20 minutes of getting home!He is never allowed to go
again...........Mo