[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new question to question

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx, denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:03:17 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't bred a litter in 2 years. I have had several calls for
 puppies
>> and have referred them on to people within the Oregon Club. It isn't
>> due to the economic times but do to the fact that Kent and I are on
>> the road a lot. "Breeding dogs ties you down and we want to be more
>> mobile.Maybe when we get a little older and want to stay in one spot
>> for 6 moths at a time I will consider it. For the time being I would
>> rather be able to put the 3 seniors in the car and go.
Unknown command.
>> Terry

sally <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:  this is what I have always faced- They ask all
the right questions when
calling about a pup but then go and buy from the $300 pet person. who does
not ofa etc
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org
new designs