[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IS IT FAIR

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 06:02:05 -0700 (PDT)

Finally someone speaks some common sense. Thank you Carolyn

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of Parklin's Pillow Talk AKA Gidget
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

  From: Richard Lortie To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, May 20,
2009 5:09 PMSubject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] IS IT FAIR

  Last weekend in London Canada,they held a show,17 entries,Kent Boyles showed
up showing a male
  under Elen Migliore and many people knows that he showed Elen's dog,EJM
N`Eko-Lan Eli, in the States
  last month he showed him at the central Indiana show  and went winners dog
and then at the southwest
  futurity and went BOF,
  Elen Migliore gave  Kent winners dog , best of winners and best of opposite
in London this weekend

  Can anyone tell me if this is legal? we all know that it is unethical and if
we knew it before we showed
  under her ,we would not have shown our dog.now we know why entries are
getting lower,ten years ago
  the entries at this show were over 60 and next year they will lower that this
year......

  Richard Lortie,Andrew Tesiorowski,
  www.lacomtesse.ca

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.