[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I need to vent

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:12:30 -0400

Once again, you all were the voice of reason.? Yes, I am angry at these people,
but have calmed down.? Getting him signed off is the principal of the thing.? I
messed up when I picked him up and didn't have them sign off at the time.? That
was my own fault.? I sent them an email back explaining the contract and why
they were not due a refund and asked for them to sign off on him.? If they
don't, I will contact AKC and see if I have any way to transfer him back to me,
as the breeder.? If not, then I will provide the pedigree and ILP form to the
new owners.? Live and learn.? At least I got him back and he didn't end up in a
shelter.??
I appreciate all?your responses and for letting me vent.? If anyone knows
someone looking for?a big, German looking,?neutered sable male, let me know.?
He?would be an awesome performance dog.??I'm not sure if I am allowed to post
that so, Admin, forgive me.? I just want him to have a good home.??

Laura?????????