[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I cant take it anymore!

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 12:34:28 -0500

There are "fly predators"- a bug you can buy that eats fly larvae (house &
stable flies). The adult bugs don't bother animals (including the human
variety!). They cost about $20 a month and will cover acerage as well.
I can get the site if you would be interested in trying them. My boss uses
them every summer on her farm- has horses/poultry/cats/dog and the horses
are very happy not being fly bitten!

Jen P & her Pack

On Saturday, April 18, 2015, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FLYS! What can I do to keep these mothers away! I clean every day and
wash down my runs everyday ( with the Calif water crisis I'm probably going
to " water prison") I spray my dog's ears everyday ( retirement lets you do
these things) still I have a few fly bites on ears!... Can ya help a
brother out? Thanks FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

--
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs... Donate to
the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
www.dogshowjuniors.com