[ SHOWGSD-L ] I can't take it anymore!

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:07:04 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2005 1:41:51 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
...he  goes on
to tell him...a heart will never be practical until they can be  made to be
unbreakable, aint that the truth...not a happy day..thanks for  letting me
vent!...it never ends...

The pain we receive from this sport in unbelievable. Even a  healthy dog will
be gone in what seems a heartbeat, ten years or so.  We  have the problems of
the loss of our great friends, we watch them suffer so, and  sometimes we
have the disappointment of watching our great dreams be dashed and  ruined.

But, the memories we gain, the friends we make, and the  success we find here
and there make it all worth while.  For some reason we  choose to do this,
not because we have to, but because we need to.

It is truly better to have loved and lost, than to never have  loved at all.
It can be a help to know that we do understand, and that we  share with each
other the pain.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together