[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I cant take it anymore!

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 22:02:05 -0400

Get FLYS OFF....most feed stores carry it, and so does Jeffers.
'works wonders. Hang large zip lock bags filled with water around
you kennel. And get the fly trap things (forget the name, available at home
depot)
that stink like a rotting carcass, you fill the bag with water. Anyone know
the name?
They are incredible.
Molly
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, Life member CKC