[ SHOWGSD-L ] I cant take it anymore!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 19:18:36 -0400

I think this has been brought up before and it sounds like voodoo but I
know some people swear by it. Besides it does not cost much to try.
Water bottles or baggies filled with water and a few shiny pennies inside
hung around or on the ground in the fly area.
I have no clue why this should work.
Lissa

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 16:40:28 +0000 (UTC)
From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I cant take it anymore!

FLYS! What can I do to keep these mothers away! I clean every day and wash
down my runs everyday ( with the Calif water crisis I'm probably going to "
water prison") I spray my dog's ears everyday ( retirement lets you do
these
things) still I have a few fly bites on ears!... Can ya help a brother out?
Thanks FB