[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am what I am

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:42:12 EDT

Exactly.  When flying trans-Atlantic, who wants to land in NY and  change
planes and continue flying.
The site is outside of Philly.  A GEORGEOUS new Scoccer  Stadium..  That is
the type of facility most trials are held in. The  field is grassy, flat &
square and there is tons of seating for paid  spectators.

I believe this year it is being held in Barcelona.  (And I sure  someone
will happily correct me if I am wrong.!

Wish I cold go watch! I LOVED Spain.

Carol

In a message dated 8/23/2010 12:33:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Where is  the site? what state? My guess it would be an east coast state.
It
would  be easier for the folks coming from  Germany.