[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am what I am

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:04:34 -0700

I am happy with everyone who has put titles on their dogs. I think it's
wonderful to find out how far they can go and how much they can accomplish.
However, I do feel that there is a certain amount of insensitivity in
proclaiming "sour-grapes types who whine about "having to stay at home"!!"
involved. First, I would want to consider why this person needed to stay
home. Perhaps there is a good reason like time, medical or financial reason.
It would never occur to me to post such a thing. JMHO

Lee F.

Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans

-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px} body{font-family:

Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans

-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px} body{font-family:

Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans

-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px} body{font-family:

Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans

-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px}

Well Paula, let me share some facts with you:

- You, not I, are the one who said that Grand Victor and Select titles were

not worthy because they are given by 'ONLY ONE JUDGE'.  These are your

words:.....'All it takes is just one AKC licensed judge to give a GSDCA

Select, a Grand Victor, and/or a Grand Victrix award. The dog doesn't even

have to be previously pointed, let alone a champion!! '

- I do not consider someone an 'Ambassador of our Breed' who always bashes

the people who support it (EVEN if they support it at specialties),

- The last litter I bred alone was 4 years ago - so SELLING puppies has no

influence on me,

- I read post after post from you criticizing those who don't think like

you.I rarely post......let all do their own thing. You so undluly criticize

that I feel I have to respond,

- And let me share something else with you - I don't get the 'giggles' EVER

when my breed or dogs or friends are incorrectly criticized.

And - BTW, I adore your co-owners and breeders of your dog.

Kathy Potter

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.