[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hunte, AKC and Carmen

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mcmuse@xxxxxxx>, <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:50:45 -0700

I have spoken with an individual in my area who is a delegate and I think
that there are many pieces to the Petland issue that we either do not know
about or have not discussed, such as if these puppies are not registered
with AKC, they will be registered somewhere....Not that I am saying that
response justifies anyone supporting the idea, but I think it does lend
itself to the idea that maybe there is more to this story than we know.  It
is very difficult to pass sound judgment without all the facts.
Hallie McMullen

Paul adds...

Hallie is quite right in her statement. There are many factors to consider
re Petland, PAWS, and other areas AKC is involved.

Due to many successes of the ARO's...AKC registrations are down
dramatically. (Limited Registration is a result of ARO pressure.) AKC has
done yeoman's work in the past in trying to defeat the ARO's and their
minions...but that costs money. Sometimes you make decisions based on
financial needs rather than idealistic scenarios.

During WWII, the US Government used the Mafia controlled Dockworkers Union
to monitor ports on both coasts. Mobster Lucky Luciano ran the effort from
his prison cell. Certain situations require strange alliances.

The Hunte company is not your enemy...the Animal Rights Organizations like
HSUS are. They want to abolish ALL breeding of companion animals...YOURS and
any other ones that might be sold in other venues. If they succeed...and
laws passed and proposed in 2006 are proof perfect they are...the fancy is
headed in the direction of the Dodo bird and Passenger Pigeon.

Do you all comprehend the meaning of Mandatory Spay & Neuter? It means as
more and more of these laws pass and are implemented...the fewer animals
will exist and no more CAN be bred. Yes...currently provisions are being
made for hobby and service breeders but as MSN becomes the rule...they'll be
emboldened enough to come back for them in a year or two. Do you all
remember the poem "They Came For The Trapper?" Wayne Pacelle is the Prez of
HSUS. He is quoted with the following statement. "One generation and out. We
have no problem with the extinction of domestic animals. They are creations
of human selective breeding. We have no ethical obligation to preserve the
different breeds of livestock produced through selective breeding." This is
the same man in control of a $100 Million dollar group committed to MSN as a
means to their end.

So I ask you...who are your enemies?

Paul