[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte, AKC and Carmen

  • From: "Seth & Hallie McMullen" <mcmuse@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx>, <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 22:46:56 -0600

I have spoken with an individual in my area who is a delegate and I think that
there are many pieces to the Petland issue that we either do not know about or
have not discussed, such as if these puppies are not registered with AKC, they
will be registered somewhere....Not that I am saying that response justifies
anyone supporting the idea, but I think it does lend itself to the idea that
maybe there is more to this story than we know.  It is very difficult to pass
sound judgment without all the facts.
Hallie McMullen
  From: "Cyndy Davis"
<cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>>