[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Holiday Inn Plaza

  • From: Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 11:35:37 -0700

I called the Holiday Inn Plaza Hotel & Suites last night and confirmed
my reservation with them.  They told me that the Holiday Inn Midtown was
closed for unkown duration due to hurricane damage.  There was no
problem with my reservation, as I did specify being with the dog show.

I did try to call the other Holiday Inn (Midtown) and their phone just
rings and rings.......

Carolyn Putnam