[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shows can be fun!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:37:51 -0500

Yep --- TOTAL SUTHUN' HOSPITALITY along with the truly
TOTAL DOG!!  Oh how I miss is so, but to just see this sharing
post, gives me the opportunity to relive my own great memories.
However, I do remember, and in checking the stuff herein on Da
List, those shows in Penna. & N.J. have always been pleasant.
Oh, sure wish I was OK enough to head to Texas next month
but alas, medical messes are #1 right now DERN.   Good to see
folks lovin' the dogs and the people being family too with this
great common interest.    Norma no L