[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kinda stumped for an answer

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tishw@xxxxxxx>, <kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <stormgategsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:18:43 -0500

Besides Gainesburgers, do you remember Special Cutz? I believe they came in a 4
pack, in celephane (sp) bags... Each piece was supposed to look like a genuine
piece of meat.. I think they were all corn and sugar and had no meat in them...
I remember my mom using them for bait..

And good old Kenn-L-Ration Biskit.....
Jess M.Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC,
TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC