[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Has anyone seen this German Dog?

  • From: "Juanita" <jjsgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx>, <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:15:32 -0800

I just have to put my 2 cents worth in on this subject of photo's.
Photo's can be very decieving and you will be decieved if you don't
understand this. Just grooming can change things. Even the shoulder can
look different in a photo than it really is. If you took the same dog
stacked and took 5 or 6 different shoots at different angles you could
get real big differences. I'd love to see a web site of photo's of
different dogs unnamed and lets get our opinions. I think we would be
surprised. My Aunna had a beautiful neck but in 1 photo it looked short.
It's hard to see the shoulder on a standing dog let alone a photo. The
color can make it look good or bad.

J.J.s

Juanita