[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Has anyone seen this German Dog?

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx, stormgategsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 09:21:33 EST

In a message dated 12/25/2004 9:47:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx writes:
> Yes, but all one has to do is go back to the site and click on Sempor at
> the
> top and you can see a pic. of the dog in motion.  Tells volumns!!

you can not go on a picture of a dog...  thats just crazy  lol  why they have
that photo on there i have no idea...  but the dog is SG1
if you take note to the hip rating though.. its NZ  that is most likely the
reason why he is being sold...  you cannot promote a stud dog with NZ although
that can mean nothing... but this man has a good reputation in the lines so
they dont like to jeopordize it with a NZ male.  thats what i would think.
but you would have to see a video of this dog or in person because like his
sister and half brother, he can move big time.. and his half brother i have a
photo of somewhere moving that i took in Canada and he was actually on the
backround of my webpage because he had the front reach better than an Am bred
male
and follow throw and no roach at all..

again,  you cant take a picture as proof of any thing solid.. i have many
photos of dogs that if i posted them, the owners would DIE and we all know
these
dogs can move and i am talking photos i took at the last 3 GSDCA Nationals i
went too.. so i know first hand a photo of a dog can not tell the full story
:)    there can be some truth to it but not the full story jmo
Dawnmarie
http://hometown.aol.com/wymargsd/wymargsdupdateyani.html
Designs By Dawnmarie - Digital Photography
http://hometown.aol.com/designsdawnmarie/home.html