[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUNTE'S LETTER

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:45:32 -0500

    That is one thing everyone remembers about Barrie...the awful heat!
I remember going back to the hotel and hearing news reports of the
highways around Montreal melting...the macadam was turning soft and cars
were sinking into the road........... at the shows themselves, we had the
dogs packed in ice all day long, and I do mean packed!    I'm not a beer
drinker, but those icy Molsons were much appreciated!!!  We kept the
men busy going back and forth from our set up to wherever they were
buying those beers!

       I remember Kitty Drury, too...and when she put up that
Newfoundland, I remember Gerlinda Hockla's costume....it looked like
Halloween in
the ring at the Garden that night!
          Peggy