[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUNTE'S LETTER

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:12:51 -0800 (PST)

Ok, so he is stretching the truth.  What else does he stretch?  I can think of
tons of so called facts from his letter that could be just as much crap.

  I trust our board, but this guy HAS GOT TO GO.

  He is nothing but bad news for GSDCA and us individually, and for dogs
everywhere!!!!
  sheila
Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I should have said my non-GSD friends in Canada........LOL!
Peggy