[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUNTE'S LETTER

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 04:20:41 EST

In a message dated 2/15/2007 1:57:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  also question his claim of going Best in Show at Barrie in an entry of
5000.  Personally, I doubt the Barrie shows were ever that  large..........
wonder if any of the list members from Ontario want  to tell us about
that.............

I have shown dogs at the Barrie shows, when they were on the
Molson  grounds.  Lucky if there were 1000 dogs there, counting every dog
on the grounds.......!
Peggy

Shown there too Peggy many times, and at their new location in  Orillia.
The most I have ever known shown was around 1400, and  that was back in the
early 90's.   So not sure where he was  coming from on this one, other than
perhaps he did not think anyone would  know anything about over the border
shows so
he could appear to be an  authority.
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1974
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont,  Life member CKC
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog  biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of  them>>>>Phil  Pastoret