[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUNTE'S LETTER

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:03:25 -0500

Well, of course, he thinks everyone is too stupid to have figured that
out.........after all, none of US have PR people writing our stuff..and
that has to mean we can't think for ourselves................   just
like his claim about the Barrie show.........after all, WE only live in
the States,
we aren't "citizens of the world" with HIS experience, right?
         Such an insulting man!

Peggy