[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Website

  • From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx
  • To: pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:28:21 EDT

Susan Karimi is a Dear friend of ours ( Bill & Jeri Pfeiffer). She, her  son
and daughter-in-law own three GreyPines Shepherds. She gave super direction
and help 10 years ago when I started the web site. She is no longer active with
 us but I have left her name up as a special thanks to her. It is note
worthy that she did the design of the OFA web site when it was revamped a
number
of years back as a contractor to them.

On the new site and the teaser pages at the bottom of the left hand scroll
down frame. John Ayotte is the key on this effort. You can get  a taste by
visiting what John has put up on the GSDCA site for an early look.
Michel Ebertin has been supporting Helen Gleason on the Education committee
needs and also doing show results.
Regards
Bill
_Bill Pfeiffer, GSDCA Treasurer,  Internet Chair & Contracts Chair
919-781-4955_ (http://treasurer@xxxxxxxxx/)

In a message dated 5/20/2007 2:31:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  "Video Excerpts" from the 2006 Judge's seminar are all taken from the
DVD  of the same seminar that is available without charge to any GSDCA member

from Laura Gilbert, gsdcaoffice@xxxxxxxx  A copy of the DVD was also  sent to
each regional club.