[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Website

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:07:32 -0600

Thanks to all who have privately emailed me. I appreciate so many keeping an
eye on things!

The website continues to be unavailable due to a bad server (the computer
disk on which the website is located).  The hosting company has been trying
to fix the problem for 2 days.  The last time the site was available was
early last evening.

We are waiting to hear the latest information.  I wish we could tell you
when it was going to be back but I can only tell you what they tell us.

This, on top of the security issues, will assure that there will discussions
concerning our options.
Pam & John