[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD needs home

  • From: Louise Cauthen <cauthenl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

Is this the lady who was part of the " Friendshipe " lines??   If so, all my
stuff goes back to her wonderful long coated ROM bitch "Curta of Friendshipe
Acres ROM"... through her daughter    Ch. Sweet Charm of Friendshipe ....

  http://gsdca.org/GSDReviewed/cbitches/CurtaFriendshipeAcres.html

  Louise Cauthen
  Chas. SC

Dorathy Jenkins <edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  There is a 6 year old female, obedience trained, spayed and up to date on
shots who needs a home. This girl is owned by Myrna Shipe, who I am sure many
"long-time" shepherd people remember her and her great dogs. Well, Myrna is
moving to Florida and cannot take her and wants to find a loving home for her.
I am making a few contacts here in western PA, but if any of you can help,
please call this wonderful lady at 724 941-9133. She would be most appreciative.